Four Best Summer wear for Women
Welcome Back! Summer is that time of the year when you get to step out to enjoy the warm weather and make memories with your friends and family. As the temperatures rise, the scorching sun is going to have a great impact on your fashion choice. But fear not, that is why we are here. To help our fellow sisters to step out in style in their summer outfits.
Also Read: Best Handbag Brands in India
1. White Dress
If you think a little black dress is cute then you, my friend, have not tried a white dress. We all know that light colours are the way to go during the summer as they help do not attract heat. So, if you are planning to go light, then why not go white? A white dress is perfect for any occasion, be it a party, a date or even for taking a casual walk in your vicinity. What’s more, it is one of the summer outfits that will always make you look like you just dropped from heaven.
Style Tips for Dresses:
- Denim jackets: Rather than going for an all-white look, break the monotony with a denim jacket. Considering that light and airy feel is the need of the season, opt for light wash cropped denim jacket.
- Get a hat: Flatter your face with a summer hat. For the ideal effect, select a hat in lighter colours like white or khaki to maintain the summer appeal.
2. Short Skirts
Pulling off a skirt look is not everyone’s cup of coffee, mostly because many haven’t explored the incredible potential of this outfit. Also, with so many celebrities rocking them of late, it’s pretty clear that they are definitely back in trend. So one must definitely consider wearing it this summer. Just like many summer outfits, even short skirts reflect your personality and how you are feeling, so rock them accordingly.
Style Tips for Short Skirts:
- Going with Camisoles: If you are just going to take a casual stroll, then pairing it with a camisole would help look stylish.
- Formal shirt with skirt: Pairing a skirt with a formal shirt is a great combo that you can rock to your office without breaking any rules.
Also Read: Types Of Skirts & Which is Suitable For Different Body Types
Shorts are the way to go during summer because it gives your skin some much-needed breathing space. The best part about this summer outfit is that it gives a classic look and you find most female celebrities rock this look at least once during summer. So, either get inspired by them or come up with a unique style of your own. To know more about how to style your shorts, read our article on five different looks with pretty shorts for girls.
Style Tips for Shorts:
- Printed Shorts: Pairing printed shorts with the classic button-down shirt brings out the best from both the apparels. Thus, giving the look a fresh appeal.
- Denim Shorts: The ‘white shirt and denim shorts’ is a classic option that women have loved over the years. Add a pair of sneakers to the look and you are all set to hit the outdoors.
4. White Top with Denim Jeans
In one of our recent article on Summer Outfits for Men in 2019, we have covered the same point. As mentioned earlier, white will help you stay cool during summer. You can take it a notch further by teaming it up with denim jeans. They look good for any occasion and would never let you down. Be it a man or women, this is one colour combo that suits everyone. We are pretty sure that this is one summer outfit combo that will never fall out of trend.
Style Tips for White Top with Denim Jeans:
- Pairing with ripped jeans: This combination is a favourite among many. With a funky, casual vibe to it, pair it with your white shirt and black pumps and you are all set to dazzle.
- Pairing it with a denim jacket: Women all over have been all praises for this look. So why shouldn’t you try it too? However, since it is summer, pick jackets that lighter in weight and a light wash.
Also Read: 17 Top Fashion Designers in India Leading the Fashion Industry
5. Bra Top With Wide-Leg Pants
Wide-leg pants are the perfect summer outfit ideas because they are incredibly comfortable and breathable. Pairing them with a fitted bra top helps accentuate your shape and gives you a smart look. Go for neutral tones like dark grey, off-white, or black while picking the pants, and style them with tops in brighter shades. If you want to add more definition to your outfit, layer your top with a plain shirt that matches your pants colour. You can experiment with different styles of collars, such as the camp and the mandarin collar, to lend a chic touch to your summer outfit ideas!
Style Tips for Bra Top With Wide-Leg Pants:
- Play with prints: Don’t be afraid to mix and match prints when styling wide-leg pants and bra tops. Stripes, polka dots, and floral prints are all great options. However, make sure that the prints complement each other and are not too overwhelming.
- Add some sparkle: If you’re heading out for a night out, add some sparkle to your outfit with statement jewelry. A pair of chandelier earrings or a layered necklace can add some glamour to your look.
6. White Tank With Bermuda Shorts
A white tank and Bermuda shorts are must-haves for versatile summer outfit ideas. You can wear them together for the perfect laid-back look or pair them with a cropped denim jacket or a fitted blazer to amp up your outfit. You can also experiment by layering your outfit with long, flowy shrugs or oversized shirts in different colours to add a glamorous touch to an otherwise minimal look. Complete your breezy, casual summer outfit ideas with ballerina flats, loafers, and a sling bag.
Style Tips for White Tank With Bermuda Shorts:
- Experiment with textures: To add some visual interest to your outfit, mix and match different textures. For example, pair a ribbed tank with linen Bermuda shorts for a cozy yet breathable look.
- Accessorize with statement sunglasses: A pair of statement sunglasses can instantly elevate your outfit. Look for oversized frames or trendy shapes like cat-eye or hexagonal lenses.
Also Read: 29 Best Ideas For Proposing The Love Of Your Life
7. Relaxing Lounge Wear Co-ords
One of the most comfortable outfit ideas for women in summer, loungewear co-ords are sets of tops and bottoms in matching colours and materials. These are the perfect summer outfit ideas for days when you are feeling lazy and cannot bring yourself to style an entire look; they save you plenty of time and help you look smart and stylish in minutes! They are usually made of cotton or rayon. While putting together your summer outfit ideas, you can pick from shorts, culottes, and ankle-length pants. When it comes to tops, your options include crop tops, half, three-quarter, and full-sleeved.
Style Tips for Relaxing Lounge Wear Co-ords:
- Accessorize with statement jewelry: While loungewear co-ords are comfortable and casual, you can still add some personality to your outfit with statement jewelry. Look for bold necklaces or oversized earrings to make a statement.
- Layer with a denim jacket: A denim jacket can add some structure to your loungewear co-ords and make them appropriate for running errands or grabbing lunch with friends. Opt for a cropped denim jacket to show off the waistband of your shorts or pants.
8. Sheer Dress
From red carpets to your nearby fashion outlets, you can spot sheer dresses everywhere. One of the most flawless summer outfit ideas, these one-pieces are fashionable and make you feel sexy. Wear them with a lace bralette and high-waist brief underneath, or layer a dark-coloured opaque jacket over it. If you are looking for chic summer outfit ideas, sheer dresses are perfect! Opt for knee-length outfits for casual events, or go all out with a long, sheer gown for a party. Complete your outfit with minimal jewellery and a pair of heels, and get ready to bedazzle everyone, no matter the occasion.
Style Tips for Sheer Dress:
- Layer with a blazer: If you want to make your sheer dress appropriate for work or other more formal events, layer it with a blazer. Look for a fitted blazer in a neutral color like black, white, or navy to complement your dress.
- Choose the right undergarments: When wearing a sheer dress, it’s important to choose the right undergarments. Look for undergarments that match your skin tone or the color of your dress to avoid any visible lines or discrepancies.
Also Read: Best Ethnic Wear Brands in India
9. Cut Out Halter Top With Wide Pants
Wide pants are so comfy and you can use them to style a variety of summer outfit ideas. For instance, pair them with ribbed, cut-out halter tops to achieve a simple yet elegant look. You can use this outfit combination for casual and semi-formal occasions. Colour-coordinate the top with your bottoms, and complete your look with a high pony, a jewel-toned watch, and platform heels for a sleek and sophisticated getup.
Style Tips for Cut Out Halter Top With Wide Pants:
- Add a pop of color: While a monochromatic look can be chic, don’t be afraid to add a pop of color to your outfit. Look for halter tops in bold hues like red or yellow to make a statement.
- Accessorize with a statement bag: A statement bag can add some personality to your outfit. Look for a bold clutch or tote in a contrasting color to your outfit.
10. Off Shoulder Top With Relaxed Pants
If you are looking for trendy summer outfit ideas, the combination of off shoulder tops and relaxed pants is for you! These designs are a great option for sunny days; at the same time, you can also style them impeccably for formal events. Plus, relaxed trousers and jeans offer you plenty of flexibility and room for movement, making this outfit a perfect blend of style and comfort. While styling off shoulder tops and pants, stick to an all-neutral palette or mix and match bright, vibrant shades based on the occasion. Complete your summer outfit ideas with a sequined clutch, high heels, and minimal jewellery.
Style Tips for Off Shoulder Top With Relaxed Pants:
- Layer with a denim jacket: A denim jacket is a versatile layering piece that can add some structure to your outfit. Look for a cropped denim jacket to show off the off-shoulder neckline of your top.
- Try a messy bun: A messy bun can complement the effortless vibe of relaxed pants and an off-shoulder top. Pull your hair back into a loose bun and leave some strands loose for a relaxed yet chic look.
Also Read: Show-stopping Indian Wedding Guest Outfit Ideas for Women
11. Bralette With Comfortable Bottoms
Bralettes top the list of summer outfit ideas if you are looking for something breathable yet stylish for lounging by the pool or attending a casual event with friends. They come in a wide range of attractive designs, allowing you to choose from plain, patterned, or printed ones in lace, cotton, knit fabrics, and more! You can pair them with relaxing high-waist trousers, wraparound skirts, or boyfriend shorts. Pack a plain white shirt with you in case you need to throw something on over the bralette; it lends your summer outfit ideas a smart and sophisticated touch!
Style Tips for Bralette With Comfortable Bottoms:
- Accessorize with a straw hat: A straw hat can add some texture to your outfit and protect your face from the sun. Look for a wide-brimmed hat in a neutral color like beige or tan.
- Opt for high-waisted skirts: If you want to switch up your look, try pairing your bralette with a high-waistedskirt instead of pants or shorts. This will add some feminine flair to your outfit and make it more appropriate for dressier occasions. Look for skirts in flowy fabrics like chiffon or silk for a breezy summer look.
12. Stretchy Tank Dress
Tank dresses are the ultimate blend of style and comfort when it comes to summer outfit ideas for ladies! They cling to your figure and lend you a flattering look while being comfortable to wear for long hours, even on warm and humid days. Tank dresses come with short sleeves or are sleeveless. This allows you to style them in multiple trendy ways. You can layer your dress with a linen shirt and cuff your sleeves for a smart casual look, or wear a plain ribbed top underneath a sleeveless tank dress to colour-block effortlessly. Complete these summer outfit ideas with wedge heels and sunglasses, and you are all set for the day!
Style Tips for Stretchy Tank Dress:
- Dress it up with heels: While tank dresses are typically worn with sandals or flats, you can dress them up with a pair of heels. Look for block heels or wedges to add some height and sophistication to your outfit.
- Try a statement necklace: Adding a statement necklace can help draw attention to your dress and add some personality to your outfit. Look for a chunky necklace in a contrasting color to your dress.
Also Read: Top 15 Food Bloggers in India
13. Hot Shorts and Crop Top
You cannot compile a list of summer outfit ideas without including hot shorts and crop tops! Stylish, comfortable, and perfect for the outdoors, this attire is a must-have for all women. You can choose sleeveless, ribbed crop tops or go for boxy tops if you want a baggy fit. Stick to denim shorts if you are travelling or have a long day planned ahead of you, or pick linen or chino shorts for a more laid-back look. You can also style semi-formal summer outfit ideas by layering a plain crop top with a linen shirt or blazer in a shade that matches your shorts!
Style Tips for Hot Shorts and Crop Top:
- Keep it simple: If you’re going for a more minimalistic look, keep your accessories simple. Opt for a pair of hoop earrings or a delicate necklace to complement your outfit.
- Wear lace-up sandals: Lace-up sandals can add some edge to your outfit and make it more appropriate for casual events. Look for sandals with multiple straps or lace-up detailing to add some visual interest to your outfit.
14. Lightweight Cardigan With Denim Skirt or Pants
Button-down cardigans make for the perfect summer outfit ideas for days when it is cloudy or slightly chilly outside. You can layer them over a tank top or a t-shirt, and complete your look with a denim skirt or a pair of wide, relaxed-fit jeans. Opt for a cropped cardigan, as it saves you the hassle of tucking in or bundling clothes. Plus, cropped sweaters go well with high-waist jeans and are an excellent option if you are travelling and need something light yet stylish for an added layer of warmth and protection!
Style Tips for Lightweight Cardigan With Denim Skirt or Pants:
- Wear ankle boots: Ankle boots can add some edge to your outfit andmake it more appropriate for cooler weather. Look for boots with interesting details like buckles or studs to add some personality to your look.
- Accessorize with a hat: Adding a hat to your outfit can help protect you from the sun and add some personality to your look. Look for a wide-brimmed hat in a neutral color like beige or tan to complement your outfit.
Also Read: Benefits of Coconut Oil on Skin & Hair
15. Oversized Graphic Tee With Cycling Shorts
Oversized tees with comfy shorts comprise the quintessential casual summer outfit ideas! Pick a large and baggy t-shirt in a solid colour, and pair it with black or dark blue cycling shorts. Although these shorts are skin-tight, they are made of breathable, sweat-resistant fabric for utmost comfort. Accessorising is not necessary for these minimal summer outfit ideas, but if you want to amp up your attire, you can add a fanny pack or a bucket hat to the mix.
Style Tips for Oversized Graphic Tee With Cycling Shorts:
- Wear chunky sneakers: Chunky sneakers can add some edge to your outfit and make it more appropriate for casual events. Look for sneakers with interesting details like neon accents or oversized soles to add some personality to your look.
- Opt for a crossbody bag: A crossbody bag can complement the casual vibe of your outfit. Look for a bag in a neutral color like black or brown to complement your tee and shorts.
Summer is one season you can wear anything because remember the tan will fade but not the memories. Though our choices would make you look fashionable during this summer, at the end of the day, you should always wear a summer outfit that makes you feel comfortable and confident. For more such updates on clothing, makeup, accessories and other aspects of fashion, keep following InfiFashion.
Also Read: Types of Jackets For Women to Suit Your Style!
FAQs About Best Summer Outfit Ideas For Women:
q.1 What should women wear in the summer?
Go-to summer outfit ideas for women include high-rise cotton and chino shorts, plain or striped tshirts, crop tops, wide leg pants, sundresses, and maxi dresses. Besides being stylish, these designs are gentle on your skin during the hot and humid summer months. While picking your outfit, stick to breathable fabrics like cotton for maximum comfort.
q.2 What is in style for summer 2023?
Parachute pants, cargo pants, co-ord sets, bicycle shorts, bermuda shorts, tank tops, sheer dresses, and fit and flare dresses are some of the women’s summer outfit ideas trending in 2023. These designs offer the perfect combination of style and comfort. Plus, they are ideal for both casual and semi-casual occasions!
q.3 How can I dress stylish in summer?
To put together stylish summer outfit ideas, pick light colours and loose, flowy designs. Stock up on basic shorts and pair them with colourful tops and tshirts. While dressing up, you can also utilise practical accessories, such as bucket hats and sunglasses. They amp your outfit while protecting you from the sun.
q.4 How can I look classy in the hot summers?
Besides sticking to light colours, accessorising helps add a classy touch to your summer outfit ideas. You can experiment with headbands, sunglasses, sling bags, etc. Linen clothes also help you look chic and classy. They are lightweight, breathable, and easy to style. You can choose from linen pants, shirts, skirts, and dresses – the options are endless!
Best White Sneakers for Men | Different Kurta Style | Benefits of Running | Types of Yoga Clothes For Women | How to Choose Footwear | Types of Watch | Fashionable Watches for Men | Skin care routine steps | Types of Formal Shoes | Best Watch Brands in India | Fashion Bloggers in India | Fashion Magazines in India | Fashion Photographers in India | Bridal Lehenga Trends | Ethnic Wear Brands in India |